Business Tax Filing

Are you a corporation, sole proprietorship or partnership? Cody & James CPAs provides business tax return preparation services for your business.

If your business is incorporated, a corporate tax return is used to file your business taxes – the T2 form. This requires the preparation of formal Financial Statements.

If your business is a sole proprietorship or partnership, the personal income tax return is used to file your business’ financial results. Since you will be declaring all your income using the one tax return, whether it is income from employment, a business, or a rental property, please check our Personal Accounting page for other important information.

Wooden Desk with Cody & James brochure, documents and thumb drive

Cody & James Chartered Professional Accountants