‘Get Organized’ Checklists
- Personal Tax Check List (PDF file format)
- Rental Property Checklist (PDF file format)
- Sole Proprietor Checklist (PDF file format)
- Corporate Tax Checklist (PDF file format)
Help with Bookkeeping
Payroll Related Downloads
- WSIB for Construction Workers – Bill 119
- you can also refer to this comprehensive list of WSIB Forms
- Service Canada Record of Employment (ROE) Information & Access
- New Employee Information Sheet
- Personal Tax Credits Return – TD1 Provincial & Federal Forms
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) – responsible for the administration of Canadian tax laws including income taxes, GST/HST and payroll taxes.
Canada Business – Services for Entrepreneurs – a portal designed by the Government of Canada to link entrepreneurs to every possible program, service and business toll imaginable.
Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) – WSIB provides no-fault collective liability insurance and access to industry-specific health and safety information. Register online or by phone.
The Bank of Canada – Canada’s central bank has five main areas of responsibility: monetary policy, currency, the financial system, and funds management. Its site has information on current and historical interest and exchange rates and an online Currency Converter.
Corporations Canada – a division of Industry Canada that helps Canadians incorporate, maintain and operate businesses, not-for-profit corporations and other corporate entities according to Canada’s laws and regulations.
Province of Ontario’s Entrepreneur Site – links to funding and partnerships, an Interactive Business Planner, BizPal for permits and licenses information, and other resources.
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada – information about the CPA designation. Information on personal tax planning and business advice.