Personal Tax Filing with Cody & James is easy as 1, 2, 3
- Bring in your tax return information and slips (no appointment necessary) and we will contact you if we have any questions or find that information is missing (allow up to two weeks for preparation of your return)
- When your return is complete, we can meet with you to review your return and ensure you understand the results
- Once you have signed the necessary documents and paid for the preparation we will e-file your return
But we’re still not done…
- CRA frequently requests copies of documents to support the e-filed returns. We respond to these Pre-Assessment Reviews on your behalf at a minimal charge.
- Call us anytime to arrange for tax planning services.
- In the event of a more thorough audit by CRA, we can provide further support. While this does incur additional costs to you, we find that having us correspond with CRA generally results in a better outcome.
- When you have lost a loved one, the last thing you want to deal with is the complexities of filing their tax returns. Let us help you navigate this difficult area.
Contact Cody & James today. We can assist you with your personal accounting, tax planning and filing needs.
Helpful Resources & Documents
Visit our Resources page for helpful resources, checklists & documents.